Study the Bible, geography, and history together as a family!
In this fourth book of our popular six-book series, the year of plans focus on the fascinating story of the Middle Ages, Renaissance, and Reformation. A geography study of South & Central America and Australia is paired with this time period to coincide with the Age of Exploration. Family Bible lessons bring in timeless principles from New Testament epistles (James, Galatians, 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Corinthians), with additional assignments for older students to dig deeper into those same Bible passages.
The Charlotte Mason-style lesson plans
- Invite your students into the fascinating story of the Middle Ages, Renaissance, and Reformation through living books.
- Help your students listen attentively and recall what was read by narrating.
- Let you teach the whole family together by sharing some books as family read-alouds, then challenging older students with additional reading and writing assignments from other books on the same topic.
- Connect geography to the people who lived there—both past and present.
- Help all your students, grades 1–12, feel at home in Scripture and challenged to keep growing spiritually through short, practical Bible lessons for the whole family and additional corresponding Bible studies for the older students.
- Keep things simple by providing helpful reminders of upcoming resources, teaching tips, and Book of Centuries entries.
See the complete year’s book list, along with suggestions of where to find the books, in the convenient Book List tab above.
Our History, Geography, and Bible Series
With our six-book series, you will cover the entire Bible, learn history from ancient to modern, and study all the main regions of the world!
Keep It Simple
Combine these History Studies with our Individual Studies and family-combined Enrichment Studies for a complete Charlotte Mason curriculum!