Free shipping on USA orders over $95!
Life in the Word
$11.95 – $16.95
Give your teens this tool to learn how to do a variety of Bible studies on their own. Students will learn the principles of inductive Bible study and how to accurately and effectively do a word study, a topical study, a book study, a character study, a narrative study, and more. (Grades 7–12) See full description
Learn to study the Bible accurately and effectively—for life!
As your student completes the studies in this book, he will develop the essential Bible study skills he needs to understand God’s Word.
Using the step-by-step guidelines given in these studies, your student will be able to
- become familiar with any book of the Bible,
- discover what the words in the Bible mean and what God has to say about them,
- glean all that the Bible says about a selected topic,
- collect and organize doctrinal truths that will keep your student grounded in his faith,
- make Biblical accounts come alive in his mind,
- get to know Bible characters as real people,
- combine several study methods to dig deeper into a Bible passage,
- handle God’s Word accurately and effectively.
You can use this study in conjunction with Middle Ages, Renaissance, Reformation & Epistles or as an independent Bible study any time.
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 0.625 in|
Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12, Grade 7
Middle Ages, Renaissance, Reformation & Epistles