Spread a wide feast of wonderful studies that enrich life!
Give all your students (grades 1–12) the variety of attractive subjects that makes a Charlotte Mason education so enjoyable! The simple lesson plans in this volume detail how you can provide the ample feast listed below in just one hour a day.
- Picture Study: Constable, Rembrandt, Velazquez
- Poetry: Robert Louis Stevenson
- Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Music Study: J. S. Bach, Beethoven, Chopin
- Nature Study
- Hymn Study: I Sing the Mighty Power of God; Like a River Glorious; O Come, All Ye Faithful; To God Be the Glory; Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise; Crown Him with Many Crowns
- Scripture Memory: Verse Pack 1
- Handicrafts: Crochet, Hand Sewing
- Art Instruction: Pastels
- Habit Training
- Foreign Language
- Literature (Family Read-Alouds): Select one group.
Young Group—The Trumpet of the Swan; All-of-a-Kind Family; The Complete Tales of Winnie-the-Pooh; Five Little Peppers and How They Grew; The Wonderful Wizard of Oz; Mr. Popper’s Penguins; Pinocchio
Middle Group—The Pilgrim’s Progress; Bambi: A Life in the Woods; The Story of the Treasure Seekers; The Swiss Family Robinson; My Side of the Mountain; Treasure Island
Older Group—The Hobbit; The Fellowship of the Ring; The Two Towers; The Return of the King; Where the Red Fern Grows; The Innocence of Father Brown
Keep It Simple
Combine these Enrichment Studies with our Individual Studies and family-combined History Studies for a complete Charlotte Mason curriculum!