Study history, geography, and Bible together as a family!
This year of lesson plans will help the world of Ancient Rome come alive for all your students, grades 1–12. The life of Christ and the events of the early church are studied side-by-side with the history of Ancient Rome. Older students also complete a study of the book of Romans, which was written to believers in Ancient Rome.
The Charlotte Mason-style lesson plans
- Make the ancient world come alive through living books and Bible readings.
- Help your students listen attentively and recall what was read by narrating.
- Let you teach the whole family together by sharing some books as family read-alouds, then challenging older students with additional reading and writing assignments from other books on the same topic.
- Help all your students, grades 1–12, see how Bible events fit into history.
- Connect geography to the people who lived there—both past and present.
- Keep things simple by providing helpful reminders of upcoming resources, teaching tips, and Book of Centuries entries.
See the complete year’s book list, along with suggestions of where to find the books, in the convenient Book List tab above.
Our History, Geography, and Bible Series
With our six-book series, you will cover the entire Bible, learn history from ancient to modern, and study all the main regions of the world!
Keep It Simple
Combine these History Studies with our Individual Studies and family-combined Enrichment Studies for a complete Charlotte Mason curriculum!