No products in the cart.
Visits to… Geography Series
Make geography come alive through the delightful combination of maps and living books!
With the Visits to . . . geography series, you will explore each region of the world through captivating photography, a traveler’s firsthand accounts, and step-by-step work with maps.
Each Visits to . . . notebook serves as your guide to
- see the big picture as you explore continent by continent.
- become familiar with the countries of the world and where they are located.
- get to know real families who live in those countries and see what their lives are like.
- look closely and carefully at the details of those families’ countries.
- create a personal map book.
With short map drills, guided readings from two fascinating living geography books—Material World and Hungry Planet: What the World Eats,—leading narration and discussion questions, meaningful map studies, plus lots of ideas for additional living books and activities, you are sure to enjoy these visits to each part of your world!