Teach your child key concepts from a key book of the Bible!
Foundations in Romans: A Romans Bible Study teaches your child how to do an inductive study of a Bible book.
Your child will read through the book of Romans chapter by chapter, identifying main ideas, defining key words, looking for comparison and contrast, narrating each paragraph, and more.
- Biblical—Encourages your student to read the Bible and narrate what it says.
- Historical—Ties Paul’s letter, written to the Roman believers, to the culture of Ancient Rome.
- Inductive—Teaches your student to perform a Bible book study accurately.
- Effective—Introduces the components of an inductive study in a gradual and conversational way.
- Recommended—Incorporated into the Matthew through Acts & Ancient Rome history module.
- Versatile—Use in conjunction with a study of Ancient Rome or as a stand-alone Bible study.