No products in the cart.
The Book 1 Bundle includes everything you need for an enjoyable year of Grade 1 math: The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series, Book 1, the Book 1 Kit with objects and dry erase board, and a Gridded Math Notebook.
- The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series, Book 1—These short, multi-sensory lessons will help your child gain a solid understanding of numbers through 100, including addition and subtraction of double digits, and lay a sure foundation for success in thinking mathematically. Day-by-day lesson plans and straightforward instructions in a beautiful hard-cover book cover these arithmetic concepts:
- Counting 1 through 100
- Investigation and analysis of 1 through 100
- Numerals 0 through 9
- Symbols +, –, and =
- Place value through 100
- Numeration and notation through 100
- Money through $1 (penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar)
- Addition through double digits
- Subtraction through double digits
- Skip counting
- Review and oral work
- Mental math
- The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series, Book 1 Kit—Your student will enjoy exploring numbers with this convenient collection of objects designed to go with the hands-on lessons in The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series, Book 1. Kit contains
- 1 Double-sided dry erase board, with blank and grid sides (8″ x 11″)
- 1 Long-lasting dry erase marker (black)
- 125 Buttons
- 125 Beads
- 110 Craft sticks
- 110 Mini pencils
- 25 Chenille stems
- 25 Elastic bands
- 11 Metal rings
- 3 Sets of number cards
- 1 Felt sheet, 9″ x 12″
- 1 Lacing cord, 36″
Some counts are approximate, as smaller items are packaged by weight. Colors may vary.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! Small parts. Not for children under 3 years old.
Gridded Math Notebook (3/4″ Grid Size)—Using a gridded notebook for written work during math lessons keeps numerals neat and legible and encourages a habit of precision and accuracy.
The printed notebook
- Contains 50 pages of grid paper, so you have plenty to work with but they don’t look overwhelming;
- Lies flat for easy use whether your student is left-handed or right-handed.