Also available bundled with The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series, Book 1.
Your student will enjoy exploring numbers with this convenient collection of objects designed to go with the hands-on lessons in The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series, Book 1. The supplies you need for the lessons are organized and at your fingertips. Just add coins and one grid notebook per student.
The kit even includes materials for the optional no-sew coin bag handcraft.
Best of all, everything in the kit is non-consumable, so you can use it with all of your children!
The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series, Book 1 Kit contains
- 1 Double-sided dry erase board, with blank and grid sides (8″ x 11″) Also available separately
- 1 Long-lasting dry erase marker (black)
- 125 Buttons
- 125 Beads
- 110 Craft sticks
- 110 Mini pencils
- 25 Chenille stems
- 25 Elastic bands
- 11 Metal rings
- 3 Sets of number cards
- 1 Felt sheet, 9″ x 12″
- 1 Lacing cord, 36″
Some counts are approximate, as smaller items are packaged by weight. Colors may vary.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! Small parts. Not for children under 3 years old.
Combining the Objects
Use these combinations of items to create quick and easy ten bundles that require no tying, untying, or doubling over:
- Craft sticks with elastic bands
- Buttons on chenille stems (Loop the ends of the chenille stem)
- Beads on metal rings or chenille stems
- Mini pencils with elastic bands