This double-sided dry-erase board is perfect for math lessons. One side features a clean, blank writing surface and the other has a useful half-inch grid printed on it. Comes with a long-lasting black marker.
Our two-sided dry-erase board
- Encourages the habit of best effort by giving the student a place to practice writing numbers or equations before entering them in his math notebook.
- Features a durable, stain-resistant surface, so you can use it for years of enjoyable math lessons. The board is 1/8″ solid wood, coated on both sides, with rounded edges and corners.
- Provides a handy, reusable gridded surface for the parent to demonstrate with or the student to practice keeping numbers and equations neatly aligned.
- Comes in a personal size (8″ x 11″), so it is convenient to keep at hand during math lessons.
- Includes one black, medium tip dry-erase marker that is specifically designed to be long-lasting, low-odor, and non-toxic, so you and your student can write with confidence.
One board and marker are included in each kit that go with The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series.
- We recommend that you wait 24 hours before using the board and marker to allow them to adjust to room temperature after shipping.
- To help keep your board stain-free, erase it at the end of each day.
- To get the best use from your marker, store it horizontally.
- Use non-abrasive dry-erase board cleaners only. (Non-acetone fingernail polish remover is an economical cleaner.)