Free shipping on USA orders over $95!
Dry Erase Board with Grid and Marker
A durable, personal size dry-erase board featuring a blank side and a 1/2″ gridded side. Comes with one long-lasting black dry-erase marker. See full description →
This double-sided dry-erase board is perfect for math lessons. One side features a clean, blank writing surface and the other has a useful half-inch grid printed on it. Comes with a long-lasting black marker.
Our two-sided dry-erase board
- Encourages the habit of best effort by giving the student a place to practice writing numbers or equations before entering them in his math notebook.
- Features a durable, stain-resistant surface, so you can use it for years of enjoyable math lessons. The board is 1/8″ solid wood, coated on both sides, with rounded edges and corners.
- Provides a handy, reusable gridded surface for the parent to demonstrate with or the student to practice keeping numbers and equations neatly aligned.
- Comes in a personal size (8″ x 11″), so it is convenient to keep at hand during math lessons.
- Includes one black, medium tip dry-erase marker that is specifically designed to be long-lasting, low-odor, and non-toxic, so you and your student can write with confidence.
One board and marker are included in each kit that go with The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series.
- We recommend that you wait 24 hours before using the board and marker to allow them to adjust to room temperature after shipping.
- To help keep your board stain-free, erase it at the end of each day.
- To get the best use from your marker, store it horizontally.
- Use non-abrasive dry-erase board cleaners only. (Non-acetone fingernail polish remover is an economical cleaner.)
8" x 11"
Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 1, Grade 12, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9
Individual Studies, Grade 1, Individual Studies, Grade 2, Individual Studies, Grade 3, Individual Studies, Grade 4, Individual Studies, Grade 5, Individual Studies, Grade 6
Really nice sturdy math board, but the best part is the grid. It helps my younger student keep his place when working out longer problems. My older kids wish they had been available when they were learning.