Free shipping on USA orders over $95!
The Charlotte Mason Elementary Math, Book 2 Bundle
A convenient collection for an enjoyable year of Grade 2 math lessons in a Charlotte Mason way.
Add one 3/4″ gridded notebook for each additional student. See full description →
The Book 2 Bundle includes The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series, Book 2; the Book 2 Kit with play dollars, Number Sentence Cards, and dry erase board; and a Gridded Math Notebook. Just add coins and you’ll have everything you need for an enjoyable year of Grade 2 math.
- The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series, Book 2—These short, multi-sensory lessons will help your child gain a firm footing in addition, subtraction, and multiplication through 1,000. Day-by-day lesson plans and straightforward instructions in a beautiful hard-cover book cover these arithmetic concepts:
- The idea and operation of addition
- The idea and operation of subtraction
- Addition and subtraction tables up to 20 (10 + 10)
- Addition and subtraction with money
- Addition and subtraction in interesting story problems
- Addition and subtraction with pure number
- Longer sums with three or four sets of figures
- Addition and subtraction of numbers within 1000
- The idea and operation of multiplication
- Simple multiplication to show the idea of “times”
- The symbol “x”
- Construction of multiplication tables up to 6 x 10
- Mastery of multiplication tables up to 6 x 10
- Multiplication by 10s, 100s, 1000s
- The idea and operation of division
- The symbol “÷”
- Multiplication and division with money
- Multiplication and division in interesting story problems
- Multiplication with pure number
- Short division with pure number
- Numeration and Notation of numbers up to 1000
- The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series, Book 2 Kit—Your student will enjoy exploring numbers with this convenient collection of objects designed to go with the hands-on lessons in The Charlotte Mason Elementary Arithmetic Series, Book 2. Kit contains
- 62 Number Sentence Cards for Addition Tables (up to 10 + 10)
- 24 Number Sentence Cards for Multiplication Tables (up to 6 x 10)
- 25 Play one-dollar bills
- 1 Felt sheet, 9″ x 12″
- 1 Double-sided dry erase board, with blank and grid sides (8″ x 11″) Also available separately
- 1 Long-lasting dry erase marker (black)
- Gridded Math Notebook (3/4″ Grid Size)—Using a gridded notebook for written work during math lessons keeps numerals neat and legible and encourages a habit of precision and accuracy.
The printed notebook
- Contains 50 pages of grid paper, so you have plenty to work with but they don’t look overwhelming;
- Lies flat for easy use whether your student is left-handed or right-handed.
There are no reviews yet.