Enhance your Bible lessons with beautiful artwork!
In Home Education, Charlotte Mason suggested that parents give their children reverent pictures to look at—art that illustrates the Bible stories read from Scripture.
Everything you need to present enjoyable Bible lessons to students of all ages (even adults!) is included in these lovely portfolios. Share these beautiful works in a school Bible class, family devotions, or Sunday School.
This Bible picture portfolio contains
- Eight high-quality, full-color works by master artists depicting scenes from the books of Exodus and Numbers. These convenient art prints come on 8.5″ x 11″ UV coated card stock for fade resistance and durability.
- A Bible lesson handbook specific to Exodus and Numbers. With this handbook you will have everything you need for successful Bible lessons gathered into one place in an easy-to-use format.
- Simple step-by-step instructions for using the pictures in a Bible lesson
- The corresponding Bible passages that go with the pictures (both ESV and KJV are included)
- Interesting background information on each artist
- Helpful Leading Thoughts that add more detail about each picture and invite discussion
- Handy cross-references to related works in other portfolios from Simply Charlotte Mason
- An attractive and sturdy portfolio envelope (10″ x 13″) that keeps your art prints and handbook protected, organized, and easy to store!
- Finding of Moses in the Bulrushes (Exodus 2:1–10) — The Finding of Moses by Salvator Rosa
- Moses Meets Jethro’s Daughters (Exodus 2:16–21) — Moses and the Daughters of Jethro by Circle of Frans Wouters
- Moses and the Burning Bush (Exodus 3) — Moses and the Burning Bush by Domenichino
- The Plagues of Egypt (Exodus 9:13–35) — The Fifth Plague of Egypt by J. M. W. Turner
- The Crossing of the Red Sea (Exodus 14:15–31) — Crossing the Red Sea by Hans III Jordaens
- Water from the Rock (Exodus 17:1–7) — Moses Striking the Rock by Nicolas Poussin
- Giving of the Law (Exodus 34:27–33) — Moses Descends from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments by Ferdinand Bol
- Balaam and His Talking Donkey (Numbers 22:21–35) — The Prophet Balaam and the Angel by John Linnell
If you would like each of your students to have his or her own copy of the art prints included in this Bible Picture Portfolio, we have sets of extra prints available. Purchase ten or more sets and receive a 10% discount.