A nature-diary is a source of delight!
If you find yourself wanting to love nature study but not quite sure how to go about it, Journaling a Year in Nature is for you. This guided nature journal will take you by the hand and walk you through the seasons of the year, giving you gentle prompts and timely encouragement every week.
With Journaling a Year in Nature, you will receive
- Simple seasonal prompts to give you ideas of what you might look for in nature around you. Thirteen prompts for each of the four seasons of the year (one per week). Complete the prompts in any order within each season.
- Inspiring quotes to spark a naturalist’s enthusiasm in your own heart.
- Helpful tips to encourage you to feel at home in nature.
- Lovely, heavy paper for drawing or painting and plenty of room to record your observations.
- A durable laminated cover that can stand up to weekly treks in the out-of-doors.
- A spiral binding so your notebook will conveniently lay flat as you record your nature finds.
Order one for each child and one for yourself. Make it a habit to complete this beautiful journal every year, and you may discover that nature is not the only thing that grows!