Guide your child from reading beginning words to reading entire sentences and books with confidence!
The From Words to Books kit makes reading lessons a delight with a multi-sensory mix of phonics, sight words, beautiful reading selections, hands-on activities, and creative fun with words.
Multi-sensory lessons to gently move your child from reading beginning words to reading entire sentences and books, featuring
- Step-by-step instructions so you can focus on your child’s progress.
- Short lessons to encourage a habit of paying attention.
- Classic passages and creative sentences that cover the 100 Most Commonly Used Words, plus hundreds more, including “Rain” by Robert Louis Stevenson; The Dogs and the Fox, an Aesop fable; Proverbs 23:4 and 5 (NIV); and “Letter to My Friends, from a Delighted Author.”
- Helpful teaching tips, word definitions, and notes so you can teach with confidence.
Teach your child to read the delightful way!
The From Words to Books kit contains
- Teacher book with step-by-steps instructions
- A Delightful Reader book filled with classic passages and creative sentences
- My Word Book journal to record and review words your child can read
- 6 decks of ready-to-use word and letter cards that correspond to the lessons
Now reading lessons can be delightful!
Most of the items in the From Words to Books kit are reusable. The only item that you will need to use the kit with more than one child is another My Word Book. Order one My Word Book per additional child.
(You may also be interested in our Delightful Handwriting books that feature the same reading selections used in the From Words to Books kit.)
Teach your child to read the delightful way with all three Delightful Reading kits!