Give your children the gift of poetry with the Enjoy the Poems series! Each book focuses on one poet and gives you 26 complete poems, a portrait of the poet, and a living biography so you and your students can get to know the poet well.
A simple schedule suggests how you can linger with that poet for a whole school year to learn his or her style and enjoy the poems together in just a few minutes once a week. Plus, Enjoy the Poems will help you
- Encourage imagination with helpful tips for Setting the Imaginary Stage.
- Nourish a love for poetic expression by allowing the poems to speak for themselves.
- Enjoy powerful use of language with occasional definitions.
- Gain confidence with practical and inspiring Poetry Notes from Charlotte Mason and others.
- Cultivate good character through beautiful words well put.
“The line that strikes us as we read, that recurs, that we murmur over at odd moments—this is the line that influences our living.”—Charlotte Mason
Influence your children’s living with the highest form of literature—Enjoy the poems!