No products in the cart.
Laying Down the Rails: The Power of Good Habits Workshop
$4.17 – $12.95
Our popular workshop on the power of good habits in your home school. In just an hour you will be up and running with the basic principles and practical tips of instilling good habits. Couple this workshop with the Laying Down the Rails complete reference book to get the whole picture. See full description →
Also available: Laying Down the Rails book, the companion book Laying Down the Rails for Children, and Laying Down the Rails for Yourself. The Laying Down the Rails Workshop is also included in the Learning and Living DVD set.
Get started with good habits in only an hour!
Charlotte Mason taught that good habits are the secret to smooth and easy days. In this live workshop Sonya will give you a simple introduction to Charlotte Mason habits. You will find out why habits are so powerful, which habits to focus on, and gain lots of practical ideas for how to cultivate those good habits that shape behavior. (Note: The CD and the DVD contain the same workshop.)
- Based on our Best-selling Book—Receive a quick overview of the basic concepts from Laying Down the Rails: A Charlotte Mason Habits Handbook.
- Quick—In an hour Sonya will walk you through the basic principles of habit training, lots of real-life examples, an overview of Charlotte Mason habits, and practical how-to’s for the top three habits.
- Encouraging—Find out how cultivating good habits now will benefit both you and your child.
- Practical—Learn why nagging doesn’t work and how to use effective techniques to motivate your child to develop a good habit.
- Motivating—Discover The Top Three habits (attention, obedience, truthfulness) and walk away with the keys to instilling them.
Group Video Showings
Laying Down the Rails works wonderfully for group study and discussion. We’re happy to accommodate group showings of this workshop. Visit the Laying Down the Rails group video showing page for details and practical help for group leaders.
Also available in bundles
Get a bundle if you want both of the Laying Down the Rails products: the quick-start workshop and the complete book.
Want more? The Laying Down the Rails workshop is also included in the Learning and Living 12-DVD set.
What’s the difference between the Laying Down the Rails resources?
We have a page explaining what each Rails resource is, plus details on using all of the resources together for maximum effectiveness in habit training.
|Dimensions||7 × 5.25 × .56 in|
Audio Download, CD, DVD