No products in the cart.
Looking Past the Fear
Homeschool moms around the world face many of the same fears, no matter how long they have been homeschooling. In this powerful workshop Sonya discusses five fears that most homeschooling moms face and gives practical, encouraging ideas to help them look past the fear and look to the Lord. See full description →
Regain perspective and strengthen your courage!
In this live workshop, Sonya takes a look at the five fears that homeschool moms seem to face no matter how long they’ve been homeschooling.
- Personal—Do any of these fears strike a chord in your heart?
- I’m afraid of what God is calling me to do.
- I’m afraid I’m inadequate for the job.
- I’m afraid of what might happen in the future.
- I’m afraid I might be rejected or ridiculed.
- I’m afraid my weak area will ruin my children.
- Biblical—Find out how Moses faced all five of those issues when God called him to lead the Children of Israel out of Egypt.
- Encouraging—Hear God’s response to each of those five issues of the heart.
- Practical—Best of all, discover how you can practically apply God’s words of encouragement every day in order to look past the fear and look at the Lord.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 0.19 in|
After listening to ‘Looking Past the Fear’ tonight, I’m obliged to give you thanks for this new presentation. Your suggestions are so practical and sure to assist in uplifting me as I fulfill the ENORMOUS task He has called me to do. I especially like the suggestion of making a list of God’s characteristics along with how each directly affects my life. (My homework for this weekend!) This tip, along with the many other wonderful ones you include, will indeed bring me closer to Him and further from self. Your advice (and His promises) are sink-proof!!
May God continue to bless your work, and in turn, bless the rest of us you represent. 🙂 Thank you, Sonya, for your faithfulness and insight.
Rebecca in WI
Elizabeth Lentsch –
I am in complete awe of how much this has helped me. I am almost done with my first year of homeschooling and after listening to this I know that God is in control and he has given me everything I need to do it. I walked into this debating weather to put my kids back in public school but God has personally spoke to me using you and what you said. Thank You! You will never know how much this has helped me!! God Bless You Sonya and I hope to be as much of a Godly women as you!