Regain perspective and strengthen your courage!
In this live workshop, Sonya takes a look at the five fears that homeschool moms seem to face no matter how long they’ve been homeschooling.
- Personal—Do any of these fears strike a chord in your heart?
- I’m afraid of what God is calling me to do.
- I’m afraid I’m inadequate for the job.
- I’m afraid of what might happen in the future.
- I’m afraid I might be rejected or ridiculed.
- I’m afraid my weak area will ruin my children.
- Biblical—Find out how Moses faced all five of those issues when God called him to lead the Children of Israel out of Egypt.
- Encouraging—Hear God’s response to each of those five issues of the heart.
- Practical—Best of all, discover how you can practically apply God’s words of encouragement every day in order to look past the fear and look at the Lord.