Free shipping on USA orders over $95!
Looking Past the Fear
Homeschool moms around the world face many of the same fears, no matter how long they have been homeschooling. In this powerful workshop Sonya discusses five fears that most homeschooling moms face and gives practical, encouraging ideas to help them look past the fear and look to the Lord. See full description →
Regain perspective and strengthen your courage!
In this live workshop, Sonya takes a look at the five fears that homeschool moms seem to face no matter how long they’ve been homeschooling.
- Personal—Do any of these fears strike a chord in your heart?
- I’m afraid of what God is calling me to do.
- I’m afraid I’m inadequate for the job.
- I’m afraid of what might happen in the future.
- I’m afraid I might be rejected or ridiculed.
- I’m afraid my weak area will ruin my children.
- Biblical—Find out how Moses faced all five of those issues when God called him to lead the Children of Israel out of Egypt.
- Encouraging—Hear God’s response to each of those five issues of the heart.
- Practical—Best of all, discover how you can practically apply God’s words of encouragement every day in order to look past the fear and look at the Lord.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 0.19 in|