A complete habit-training package!
Select from the quick-start, how-to Habits Workshop that gives you a practical overview and helps you get started implementing good habits tomorrow, the complete reference book that contains all the details about all sixty habits in Charlotte Mason’s own words, and the collection of inspiring and motivational stories, poems, and Scripture to share with your children.
- Use the workshop CD or DVD to quickly understand the principles of habit training.
- Share the CD or DVD with your spouse to give him or her a concise introduction to the power of habits.
- Soak in Charlotte’s own words about how to cultivate good habits and break bad ones organized in the user-friendly reference book, Laying Down the Rails.
- Select a habit to start working on and refer to Charlotte’s ideas about that habit in the complete reference book.
- Keep your whole family motivated and focused by sharing rich stories, poetry, Scripture passages, quotations, and life activities for each habit Charlotte gave—a comprehensive collection in Laying Down the Rails for Children.