Free shipping on USA orders over $95!
One Word Can Change Everything: The
Strong Weak-Willed Child video workshop
Is your child strong-willed or weak-willed? You may be surprised! Online streaming video. See full description →
Strong Weak-Willed Child
When Sonya realized how Charlotte Mason defined strong-willed vs. weak-willed, it completely changed her attitude toward her children.
If you feel like you are constantly butting heads in a battle of the wills, this workshop could revolutionize how you view your child. In this session, recorded live at a conference in Georgia, you will gain helpful ideas that can relieve the tension, refresh your perspective, and restore the peace.
- Learn the surprising but enlightening way that Charlotte Mason described a weak-willed child;
- Explore how the will actually works;
- Walk through five practical ways to help your child strengthen her will so it can make tough choices;
- Receive additional tips and ideas for young adults and yourself.
- Discover how to help your child choose to do what’s right, even when it’s hard.
Stop facing off in a battle against your child and start coming alongside to help that child develop the strong willpower needed for a successful life.
I think this is worth a watch for any parent. Sonya gives a helpful plan for shepherding any child. I have several strong (weak?) willed passionate kids and am going to watch this a few more times to digest and practice this. Good reminder to me, too, to set an example of a truly willful mother, one that has mastered herself to serve others. Watch it, and you’ll know what I mean.