Enjoy teaching early elementary science with interesting living stories, nature study, and hands-on experiences!
Your students will love the gentle nature stories and the playful family relationships that are woven throughout Arthur Ransome’s wonderful living science book, Pond and Stream. And now you can easily expand on his story with the simple science ideas suggested in this companion handbook.
Learn more from Pond and Stream with these
- Easy nature study ideas
- Simple projects with handy materials
- Fun nature notebook suggestions
- Beautiful poetry that reflects the plants or animal studied
- Additional non-twaddle book suggestions to find at your library
- Gentle lesson plans to use at your own pace
Help your child explore the fascinating world of nature that lives around ponds, streams, and lakes!