Make your child’s adventure with Jack and Maggie even more exciting!
Now you can expand on the adventures described in the living science book Jack’s Insects. In this comprehensive Narration & Nature Study Notebook you will find leading narration questions, pre-screened websites and book suggestions, plus lots of nature study ideas that correspond with the chapters in Jack’s Insects.
In this self-directed study, your child will
- Recall more details about each episode.—The leading narration questions encourage the student to give a full retelling of what took place in each chapter of Jack’s Insects.
- Learn more about the insects in the book.—We recommend several interesting and pre-screened websites and books to encourage your student to develop his own relation with each insect he reads about.
- Discover the insects in his own neighborhood.—A handy master insect list, insect-watching and drawing tips, and plenty of drawing pages make this notebook a great tool for corresponding nature study.
- Work at his own pace.—Flexible lessons allow your student to read, narrate, research, and discover more about Jack’s Insects during one term or a full year. It’s your choice.
- Create a personal record of his science studies.—With the Jack’s Insects Narration & Nature Study Notebook, your student’s narrations, research, and nature study notes are all collected and organized in an attractive notebook to treasure for years to come.