No products in the cart.
106 Days of Creation Studies
106 Days of Creation Studies is now out of print, though there may be some copies left on our Scratch & Dent page. Many of the resources used in the lesson plans have become difficult to find. We’re working on a new living science study to replace it, which we’ll announce on our blog and in our weekly e-mails when it’s ready.
This award-winning science handbook outlines all the details of the living books, nature study, science experiments, Bible verses, and additional assignments that one family used to study creation with all their elementary children together. (Grades 1–6) See full description →
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Study God’s creation together as a family!
Now you can combine all your grades 1–6 students for one exciting science study that lasts the whole year! 106 Days of Creation Studies has done all the research for you. Here are all the details of the living books, nature study, science experiments, and additional assignments that we used to save time and foster learning.
- Saves Time—Combines all students, grades 1–6, in a family study.
- Charlotte Mason in Its Approach—Incorporates Bible study, living books, hands-on experiments, nature study, and narration.
- Scientific and Biblical—Covers the seven days of Creation in order, with scientific topics related to each day.
- Fun—Gives instructions for each student to design and make a personal Creation notebook.
- Comprehensive—Provides additional assignments for older students, including Book of Centuries entries and corresponding lessons from Considering God’s Creation (by Mortimer and Smith).
- Recommended—Listed as a suggested resource in the SCM Curriculum Guide.
- Helpful—Includes handy tips and reminders of upcoming resources in a convenient Notes column.