Free shipping on USA orders over $95!
The Quiet Schooling of Nature video workshop
A practical and encouraging video workshop that inspires you to make nature study a priority. Try it! You never know where time in nature might lead! See full description
You never know where time in nature might lead!
This workshop reveals the peaceful classroom right outside your door—a fascinating classroom that is easy to overlook because it is so quiet. You will be encouraged and reassured as Sonya shares some of her own nature study mistakes and some of her most magical moments in nature.
In this workshop you will explore
- some of life’s best lessons that you and your children can learn from nature;
- the four important ways that nature quietly schools us, according to Charlotte Mason;
- a common reason we often avoid or postpone nature study;
- how to make nature friends (and lead your children to do the same) without being intimidated;
- practical ideas for what to do once you get outside;
- the wonderful effect nature can have on special needs children;
- how time in nature shaped the lives of some very famous people.
The best endorsement of this workshop came from a little girl who attended it live. At the end of the presentation, she turned to her mommy and said, “This makes me want to go outside!”