Become spiritually strong as you study the Bible for yourself!
As you complete the studies in Strong in the Word, you will develop essential Bible study skills to help you stand strong in your faith.
Using the step-by-step guidelines given in these studies, you will
- grasp and summarize all that the book of 1 Peter has to say;
- get to know Peter as a real person through a character study of his life;
- use text marking to discover what Jude wanted to communicate in his epistle;
- discover what 1 John says about the word “love” and what it means;
- enrich your prayer life by praying through 2 John;
- complete a narrative study of 3 John to make that Biblical account come alive in your mind;
- and combine several study methods to work your way through the book of Revelation.
Strong in the Word is part of our In the Word series that helps you gain spiritual strength through accurate and effective Bible study!
The studies in Strong in the Word are from 1 Peter, 2 Peter, Jude, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, and Revelation.