No products in the cart.
Growth in the Word
$11.95 – $16.95
Learn various Bible study techniques as you work your way through eight New Testament epistles step by step, including an in-depth study of the book of Hebrews. (Grades 7–12)See full description →
Grow in your spiritual life as you study the Bible for yourself!
The step-by-step guidelines given in these studies will help you develop essential Bible study skills and grow as a student of the Word.
As you work through the studies in Growth in the Word, you will
- identify promises, principles, commands, and temptations in the book of Ephesians;
- discover what the book of Philippians says about “joy”;
- collect and organize doctrinal truths in Colossians;
- complete a narrative study of Philemon to make that Biblical account come alive in your mind;
- look for comparisons and contrasts and combine several study methods to dig deeper into Hebrews;
- get to know Timothy as a real person through a character study of his life;
- enrich your prayer life by praying through 1 Timothy;
- perform a book study to become familiar with the book of Titus from beginning to end;
- and use text marking to grasp all that 2 Timothy has to say.
Growth in the Word is part of our In the Word series that teaches you to feed yourself spiritually through accurate and effective Bible study!
The studies in Growth in the Word are from Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Philemon, Hebrews, 1 Timothy, Titus, and 2 Timothy.
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × .63 in|
Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12, Grade 7, Grade 8
Early Modern & Epistles
Hi! We’ll be doing Early Modern and the Epistles for History/Geog. this year and I have one preparing to graduate HS. I am ordering Growth In The Word for my youngest, but wondered if I should also order that for my Senior, or rather order Strong In The Word for him.
Do you feel Strong in the Word would challenge him at a deeper level, or would it be best to keep them both in Growth to work well with the Early Mod. plan?
Goodness, I hope this makes sense. Thanks for any help you can offer!
Tamara Bell –
Growth in the Word will be a wonderful inductive study for both of your children. By allowing both to complete the same study, there is opportunity to discuss the lessons together, which provides another level of study.
How would you recommend someone schedule this for independent bible study? If I am correct, there are 33 lessons. Should I schedule one per day? 3 per week? 1 per week?
Tamara Bell –
We recommend completing 1 lesson per week. This provides students with time to ruminate on their study.