We’re excited about hosting the next CM Blog Carnival on September 16. (A blog carnival is an event where bloggers all write posts about a topic, which are collected and linked to on the hosting blog.) The theme for this carnival will be “narration.”
So many CMers have questions about this basic method, and I’m sure all of you moms out there with experience could shed a lot of light on the subject. If you have a post about narration, either one you’ve written in the past or one you want to write specifically for this carnival, please share it.
Here are just a few ideas for posts on narration:
- how you do narration in various school subjects,
- different variations and techniques you use to keep narration interesting and fun,
- how often you require narration,
- how you work the logistics of narrations within a group of children,
- examples of your children’s narrations,
- your experiences with transitioning from oral narration to written narration,
- or even your own narration about something.
Please submit your post to the CM Blog Carnival before Monday, September 15. We’re eager to read and learn!