No products in the cart.
Do you ever feel like you’re on the Mommy See-saw?
“I must teach my child to obey, yet I don’t want to be a dictator.”
“I want my child to enjoy his childhood, but I can’t just allow him to run wild and do anything he wants to do.”
Welcome to the Mommy See-saw. Up and down, back and forth we teeter, wishing we knew the secret to keeping a happy balance.
Charlotte Mason called that happy balanced state Masterly Inactivity. She talked about it in Volume 3, School Education, and we’ve written some articles that illustrate her basic principles with real-life examples.
Now those articles are available in a new free e-book called Masterly Inactivity with Charlotte Mason.
The articles in this Masterly Inactivity e-book will help you
- Discover wise and purposeful letting alone;
- Check that your fence of authority is in place;
- Learn when to grant favors and when to stand firm;
- Find out about the game that all children play; and
- Increase your confidence as a parent.
In addition, the book showcases more than fifty Charlotte Mason quotes on parenting.
Masterly Inactivity is our gift to you. Download your free copy today.