No products in the cart.
Reaching Your Child’s Heart
A mommy-to-mommy challenge about your priorities in your home school. Is your focus on academics and performance or on reaching your child’s heart? In this live workshop recording, Sonya draws six principles from Luke 1 that we can use to help us reach our children’s hearts.
A mommy-to-mommy challenge about priorities in your home school.
- Challenging—Asks you to consider what is most important in your home school: your child’s performance or your child’s heart.
- Encouraging—Looks at six attitudes and actions that will help you reach your child’s heart.
- Biblical—Draws principles from Elizabeth’s example in Luke 1 as she touched Mary’s heart.
- Helpful—Points out three obstacles that can hinder you from reaching your child’s heart.
- Practical—Filled with real-life illustrations, personal experiences, and practical how-to’s.
- Recorded Live at a Reaching Your Child’s Heart workshop in Buford, Georgia.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 0.19 in|