No products in the cart.
Print to Cursive Proverbs
$12.95 – $17.95
Gives your student opportunity to continue practicing printing while learning cursive—all centered around more than thirty wisdom verses from the book of Proverbs. A great way to make the transition from print to cursive gently and gradually. (Grades 2–3)
Practice printing. Learn cursive. Gain wisdom.
Now it’s easy to make the transition from print to cursive! With Print to Cursive Proverbs, your student can keep up printing skills while learning and practicing cursive—all centered around more than thirty wisdom verses in Proverbs.
Print to Cursive Proverbs will help your student
- Maintain good printing while learning to write in cursive.
- Gain confidence by making the transition to cursive gently and gradually.
- Nourish the mind and heart with wisdom from the book of Proverbs.
- Accomplish meaningful copywork even while learning a new style of writing.
- Focus on best effort by copying from a beautiful model of penmanship.
Print to Cursive Proverbs uses the English Standard Version of the Bible so your student will gain plenty of practice writing the most commonly used forms of words, in either Zaner Bloser or D’Nealian style. The unique spiral-at-the-top design provides plenty of room for writing and accommodates both left- and right-handed writers.
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 0.54 in|
D’Nealian, Zaner Bloser
Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4
Individual Studies, Grade 2, Individual Studies, Grade 3