Karen Andreola’s twelve messages in Hope for Tomorrow bring to the forefront some encouraging aspects of Charlotte Mason’s philosophy of education. She is confident (because she has seen it work firsthand) that by understanding and implementing Miss Mason’s recommendations you will
- Retain your child’s sense of wonder,
- Walk in the high calling of the majesty of motherhood,
- Follow your prerogative to explore the interests of a wide curriculum,
- Foster a happy home life,
- Catch the scientific spirit by tracing the rise and progress of an idea,
- Sense a moral stir by delving into a storehouse of inspiring biographies,
- See the glow of the intellectual life on the face of your learner.
Karen Andreola is best known for her book A Charlotte Mason Companion. She and her husband Dean were instrumental in seeing Miss Mason’s original writings put back in print in the 1980s. We are excited to feature her encouraging ideas in this year’s personal calendar journal, Hope for Tomorrow!
Our popular calendar journal is filled with encouraging articles, inspiring Charlotte Mason quotations, and plenty of room to write your personal notes. The year-at-a-glance calendar, monthly calendars, looking-ahead thumbnail calendars, monthly divider tabs, and two-page spread each week will help you stay organized. Plus, special touches—like areas to jot down gentle reminders, prayer requests, and books you are reading—will combine to help you create a keepsake journal of your year. All with a gentle Charlotte Mason touch.
This 2019 calendar year edition goes from January through December 2019.