No products in the cart.
We are pleased to announce one new book, two new Picture Study Portfolios, and free shipping during the month of December!
One New Book
You asked for the popular Narration Q & A series to be available in book form. Now it is! Plus, we added other helpful narration articles and ideas from years of blog posts, web pages, and conversations along with some new material to create this handy, practical reference.
Here’s what you’ll find in our new book, Your Questions Answered: Narration:
- the simple overview, 5 Steps to Successful Narration;
- the complete series on Narration Q & A, covering more than 65 questions;
- more than 15 follow-up bonus questions and answers not previously posted on our blog;
- sample narrations and narration questions, alternative narration ideas, rubrics for evaluating written narrations;
- three popular posts from our archives with more narration tips: Do Not Bury Yourself in the Book; Relating and Rambling; and Narration with Auditory and Speech Issues;
- and a brand new chapter, A Whole World of Thought.
Your Questions Answered: Narration will be available at a special introductory price through December 18. But there’s more. Keep reading.
Two New Picture Study Portfolios
We’ve added two new popular artists to our award-winning Picture Study Portfolios series: Leonardo da Vinci and Jean Francois Millet.
In these stunning portfolios you will find everything you need to do art appreciation, all gathered into one beautiful package:
- gorgeous art prints printed on durable paper (UV coated to resist fading),
- a living-book, family-friendly artist biography,
- information on the pictures,
- leading thoughts to invite more discussion,
- a recommended reading list,
- time period dates for your Book of Centuries,
- and an attractive sturdy envelope to keep everything protected, organized, and at your fingertips.
Take a look at the beautiful art works included in the Leonardo da Vinci and Jean Francois Millet portfolios and add them to your picture study collection today! You’ll save money, because . . .
For the month of December 2015 we are offering free standard shipping on U.S. orders of $50 or more! Just use the coupon code DECEMBER when you check out and select the Free Shipping option.
We’re excited about these special announcements and hope you’ll enjoy saving money in December with one, two, free!