No products in the cart.
We have enjoyed some wonderful discussions on the SCM Forum lately. Here are some highlights that are sure to furnish you with ideas, encourage you along your homeschooling path, or give you some helpful tips.
- They Are Asking for Grades—What if your children ask for grades? A great discussion on how Charlotte Mason thought we should motivate our children and what that might look like in our homes.
- Chores—Lots of ideas and examples of how to set up chores, which chores to assign, and how to get them done with your children.
- Question for all the veteran CM homeschoolers—Counsel from moms who have been homeschooling over the long haul. What are the most important things to focus on?
- Carving for Little Boys—Wonderful, practical tips for helping young boys get started with the handicraft of carving.
- Classical Music Online—Lots of links and suggestions for places to get classical music online for composer study.
- Narrations – Confessions of a Homeschool Mom—A frank, helpful, encouraging discussion on narration in real life.
The SCM Forum is a great place to discuss your CM homeschooling questions and find support and encouragement from other CM moms. We invite you to join in the conversations, post your own question, or just read the helpful discussions. And don’t forget, you can search for a key word or phrase to find past discussions on a particular topic. Stop by and join the fun!
In just a couple of weeks we will be starting a new series, Homeschooling through High School the CM Way. Watch for these informative posts coming soon!