You own a store. You want a profit. You do the math!
“The Math Pet store is a hit!!! (My daughter) dove right in and is enjoying it sooooo much, I literally have to make her stop to go on with other things. Thank you so much for developing a tool that makes a ‘non-math lover’ a ‘new math lover!!’ ”
“My boys are SO excited! I just purchased the pet store one, and plan on tucking it away for the day that their regular math curriculum gets tedious (I think it’s something in the air in January and February, lol) and then I am going to tell them to PUT AWAY their math books, and I’m going to pull out the Business Math notebooks! They are going to be delighted! Thanks for ANOTHER great timesaving help for CM moms.”
“I am a math teacher and think this is an excellent supplement to my curriculum and an excellent idea for LD kids.”
“The Your Business Math Series is just one of those precious discoveries; found late one night while searching for that which would bless my children (and take some pressure off their teacher). Simply Charlotte Mason has many other wonderful products that go straight to the heart of the matter when it comes to teaching kids. And what kid wouldn’t like owning a pet store or sporting goods store. Or how about a book store?”
Your Business Math Series is a fun and “living math” kit that reinforces math skills for ages 8–12! Your student uses math knowledge to keep his or her very own store running and, hopefully, make a profit. But there are also some surprises along the way!
- Fun—Choose from a pet store full of fur and fish, a book store that carries the classic living books, or a sports store that caters to family fun.
- “Living” Math—Learn to write checks, figure sales tax, pay bills, and keep a bank account ledger current, all while practicing basic skills like addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
- Easy to Use—Conversational step-by-step instructions that lead the student through various tasks for each business “month.” Additional Teaching Tips and answers in the FREE 56-page teacher book.
- Exciting—Unexpected surprises from Chance cards that students select at random!
- Flexible—Complete the kit in just a few weeks or use it all school year. You choose your own pace.
- Effective—Students don’t mind doing the math when they’re working on their very own store’s success in a fun game-like approach.
- Comprehensive—An additional practice section in case your student needs more help on any skill used in Your Business Math Series.
- Recommended—Listed as a suggested resource in the SCM Curriculum Guide.