No products in the cart.
Make sure your student has wisdom for life—now and in the future!
Wisdom for Life: A Proverbs Bible Study, walks your student through discovering the wisdom in Proverbs about eight important topics:
- My Relationship with God and His Word
- My Speech
- Pride and Humility
- Parents and Children
- Handling Temptation
Your child will actually read through the book of Proverbs eight times over the course of eight months. Each month he will select a topic from the list above and watch for verses in his readings that relate to that topic. After he has discovered and recorded all that wisdom, he will summarize his findings with written narrations.
- Biblical—Encourages your student to read the Bible and narrate what it says.
- Relevant—Covers eight topics that relate to your student’s life right now and in the future.
- Effective—Tracks your student’s progress and keeps his findings organized.
- Inductive—Teaches your student to perform a topic Bible study accurately.
- Recommended—Incorporated into the Joshua through Malachi & Ancient Greece history module.
- Versatile—Use as an independent study for grades 7–12, an independent study for an adult, or as a combined study for the whole family together.
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 0.5 in|
Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
Joshua through Malachi & Ancient Greece