No products in the cart.
Enhance your Bible lessons with beautiful artwork!
In Home Education, Charlotte Mason suggested that parents give their children reverent pictures to look at—art that illustrates the Bible stories read from Scripture.
Everything you need to present enjoyable Bible lessons to students of all ages (even adults!) is included in these lovely portfolios. Share these beautiful works in a school Bible class, family devotions, or Sunday School.
This Bible picture portfolio contains
- Eight high-quality, full-color works by master artists depicting scenes from the books of Mark and Acts. These convenient art prints come on 8.5″ x 11″ UV coated card stock for fade resistance and durability.
- A Bible lesson handbook specific to Mark and Acts. With this handbook you will have everything you need for successful Bible lessons gathered into one place in an easy-to-use format.
- Simple step-by-step instructions for using the pictures in a Bible lesson
- The corresponding Bible passages that go with the pictures (both ESV and KJV are included)
- Interesting background information on each artist
- Helpful Leading Thoughts that add more detail about each picture and invite discussion
- Handy cross-references to related works in other portfolios from Simply Charlotte Mason
- An attractive and sturdy portfolio envelope (10″ x 13″) that keeps your art prints and handbook protected, organized, and easy to store!
- Christ’s Baptism (Mark 1:9–11) — The Baptism of Christ by Nicolas Poussin
- The Mount of Transfiguration (Mark 9:2–29) — The Transfiguration by Raphael
- The Rich Young Ruler (Mark 10:17–31) — Christ and the Rich Young Ruler by Heinrich Hofmann
- The Triumphal Entry (Mark 11:1–11) — Entry of Christ into Jerusalem by Anthony van Dyck
- Christ on the Cross (Mark 15:21–41) — The Crucifixion by Francisco de Zurbarán
- The Resurrection (Mark 16:1–8) — The Holy Women at the Tomb by William-Adolphe Bouguereau
- Pentecost (Acts 2:1–12) — Pentecost by Jean II Restout
- Peter and John Heal the Lame Man (Acts 3:1–10) — Saints Peter and John Healing the Lame Man by Nicolas Poussin
If you would like each of your students to have his or her own copy of the art prints included in this Bible Picture Portfolio, we have sets of extra prints available. Purchase ten or more sets and receive a 10% discount.
Grade 1, Grade 12, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11