Strong-willed or weak-willed?
Is your child strong-willed or weak-willed? Charlotte Mason’s thoughts on the matter may surprise you, but they will most certainly help you. As Charlotte said, “Children should be taught to distinguish between ‘I want’ and ‘I will.’ ”
Join Sonya as she explores Charlotte’s helpful ideas and practical tips on the Way of the Will.
- Personal—From one mommy’s heart (Sonya’s) to yours. This book is not for your children; it is written for you, to keep you growing and flourishing in your role as a mother.
- Encouraging—Practical chapters will both challenge and equip you in your role as a mother. Topics covered include
- Encouraging your child to make good decisions,
- Nourishing your child’s will with good ideas,
- Teaching your child the secret of changing his thoughts,
- Shaping your child’s character for life,
- Coming alongside your child and helping him choose to do right.
- Christian—As was common in her writings, Charlotte’s comments grew from a strong love for her Savior and respect for God’s Word.
- Inspiring—More than fifty Charlotte Mason quotes on the Way of the Will.
We hope you will enjoy this free e-book. Stop back and let us know what you think by leaving a comment.