Free shipping on USA orders over $95!
The Way of the Will with Charlotte Mason (free e-book)
A free e-book that highlights Charlotte Mason’s sensible approach to understanding your child’s will and helping him learn to choose between “I want” and “I will.” See full description →
Strong-willed or weak-willed?
Is your child strong-willed or weak-willed? Charlotte Mason’s thoughts on the matter may surprise you, but they will most certainly help you. As Charlotte said, “Children should be taught to distinguish between ‘I want’ and ‘I will.’ ”
Join Sonya as she explores Charlotte’s helpful ideas and practical tips on the Way of the Will.
- Personal—From one mommy’s heart (Sonya’s) to yours. This book is not for your children; it is written for you, to keep you growing and flourishing in your role as a mother.
- Encouraging—Practical chapters will both challenge and equip you in your role as a mother. Topics covered include
- Encouraging your child to make good decisions,
- Nourishing your child’s will with good ideas,
- Teaching your child the secret of changing his thoughts,
- Shaping your child’s character for life,
- Coming alongside your child and helping him choose to do right.
- Christian—As was common in her writings, Charlotte’s comments grew from a strong love for her Savior and respect for God’s Word.
- Inspiring—More than fifty Charlotte Mason quotes on the Way of the Will.
We hope you will enjoy this free e-book. Stop back and let us know what you think by leaving a comment.
Thank you so much! One of my favorite articles I have read on your site was the one about being “week willed”. I t has helped me so much. Thank you for your gift 🙂
Is anyone else having trouble getting the epub to work? I download it and try to read it with Adobe Digital Editions before transferring it to my Kobo and ADE says it has minor errors and won’t open it.
Jordan Smith –
We noticed that there was a problem with the ePub version and we’ve taken care of that now. Please re-download the ePub file to get the updated version that has been fixed.
i too had trouble getting the kindle version to work. it would download but when i tried to open it it said cannot read file.
i was finally able to download and open the adobe format.
Doug Smith –
We haven’t had any other reports about the Kindle version having problems and it works fine on our Kindle? Anyone else have difficulties?
I finished reading this e-book. A very good one indeed – I am encouraged to go through the book again to apply them. Thank u so much! A fruitful and blessed new year to you and your family! 🙂
Barb-Harmony Art Mom –
Thanks Sonya…I think this looks wonderful. 🙂
Keisha Martin –
Your book was incredible! Thanks.