Create a custom plan for your family in 5 simple steps!
Planning Your Charlotte Mason Education takes the guesswork out of planning for your Charlotte Mason homeschool. In this book you’ll find clear instructions and examples that walk you through 5 simple steps, from determining the Big Picture all the way down to planning your day.
Easy-to-use charts and lots of practical tips and ideas will help you get organized and feel confident with your schedule.
- Real—Helps you succeed in your situation, using Charlotte Mason principles and guidelines combined with a healthy dose of homeschooling reality.
- Flexible—You decide what to teach and when to teach it.
- Easy to Use—Gives you the tools and a step-by-step process for creating your own plan for your unique family.
- Helpful—Offers plenty of reproducible charts, suggestions, and sample schedules.
- Complete—The companion video lets you watch and listen to Sonya talk through the step-by-step process.
- Printable Charts—includes an electronic PDF copy of the charts and forms found in the book.
The included companion video walks you through the planning process step by step. It’s like having Sonya as your personal guide.
Here is a short sample from the companion video.