See the clear step-by-step path of teaching language arts naturally.
Does language arts have you confused? Sometimes we’re not quite sure what all is included, let alone when and how to teach it all!
It’s a Natural Progression: Language Arts the Charlotte Mason Way will remove the uncertainty. In this extended video workshop, Sonya Shafer will walk you through each aspect of using language—hearing, speaking, reading, and writing—and show you how learning to use language well is really a natural progression. Charlotte Mason methods follow that progression beautifully.
- see the progression from preschool through high school;
- enjoy detailed how-to demonstrations in reading, writing, spelling, and grammar;
- understand why certain subjects are taught in a certain order;
- gain confidence in following Charlotte Mason’s approach to language arts;
- feel prepared to help your student progress in using language well.
It is possible to teach language arts in an enjoyable, simple, and effective way—the Charlotte Mason way!