Grow in your spiritual life as you study the Bible for yourself!
The step-by-step guidelines given in these studies will help you develop essential Bible study skills and grow as a student of the Word.
As you work through the studies in Growth in the Word, you will
- identify promises, principles, commands, and temptations in the book of Ephesians;
- discover what the book of Philippians says about “joy”;
- collect and organize doctrinal truths in Colossians;
- complete a narrative study of Philemon to make that Biblical account come alive in your mind;
- look for comparisons and contrasts and combine several study methods to dig deeper into Hebrews;
- get to know Timothy as a real person through a character study of his life;
- enrich your prayer life by praying through 1 Timothy;
- perform a book study to become familiar with the book of Titus from beginning to end;
- and use text marking to grasp all that 2 Timothy has to say.
Growth in the Word is part of our In the Word series that teaches you to feed yourself spiritually through accurate and effective Bible study!
The studies in Growth in the Word are from Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Philemon, Hebrews, 1 Timothy, Titus, and 2 Timothy.