7 for $7 sale for Lamplighter dramatic audios and e-books through Thursday night only!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Buy the audio dramas! they are fabulous. I paid full price, own all of them and do not feel I overpaid. $14 for all is AWESOME price.

I would not recommend the eBooks. The stories are great, of course, but the hb are of such supreme quality I am collecting them all. Excellent character building books without being preachy. 

Lauren26
    Participant

Has anyone had problems successfully downloading their purchases from this? I have tried several times and mine has not worked. My deadline to download them is coming up soon and I don’t want to lose out. Anyone had to contact customer service and can pass on a good number/website to use?

missceegee
    Participant

Lamplighters has exceptional customer service. My guess is they had a huge number of orders with the sale. Try calling 888.246.7735.

jmac17
    Participant

I’ve managed to download several over the past 2 days.  Before that it just timed out.  I think I should manage to get the rest done tomorrow (it does take a while to connect with each download, so it’s slow going).  My deadline is next week, so if I can’t get them all by tomorrow, my plan is to contact them to see if they will extend it.  In addition to the number missceegee gave, there is contact info on this page:  http://lamplighter.net/c/

Joanne

MamaSnow
    Participant

It took me multiple tried to download them too, but I got them all eventually. I think it helped that I am overseas and discovered I was more likely to be able to download during our AM hours when it was the middle of the night in North America (and therefore I am guessing the server wasn’t as busy)….maybe try in the wee hours of the morning?

Jen

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘7 for $7 sale for Lamplighter dramatic audios and e-books through Thursday night only!’ is closed to new replies.