7 for $7 sale for Lamplighter dramatic audios and e-books through Thursday night only!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I saw this on Facebook last night: They are offering 5 different collections for $7 a piece!!! This means you can buy the entire 3 Season dramatic audio collection for $14 which is normally $210.  SO EXCITED I HAD TO SHARE!! 

http://www.modularmerchant.com/clients/lamplighter/category/21/Special-Offers

Their post says this special ends 9/27/12 at 11:59 ET

Here is Lamplighter Ministries facebook page for those interested: https://www.facebook.com/lamplighterministries

2flowerboys
    Participant

Are you serious?? LOL  Thanks!

MamaSnow
    Participant

Yes, thanks for sharing!

csmamma
    Participant

Oh my, this must be the best deal of the year! Thanks so much for sharing!

missceegee
    Participant

Wow that’s a great sale! I own these already and they are worth way more than $14!

thepinkballerina
    Participant

They had a great deal a couple weeks ago for $10 download the entire 3 seasons of the Lamplighter stories one day only sale. They only planned for a small number to receive the deal but it was shared on the web! They still honored the code for those 24 hours. We were thrilled to have all the stories plus The White Gypsy!

Tara

csmamma
    Participant

Tara, what a deal that was!

I already had all the dramatic audios for season one (in which I paid well over $100), so am absolutly thrilled to get all the audios for seasons 2 & 3 for a mere $7.

For those ordering today, be prepared there is an extremely long wait due to the high volume of downloads. 

Lamplighter Publishing is such a blessing ~ Enjoy!

LindseyD
    Participant

Such a great deal! I just purchased 2 sets of the audio dramas for $14 for the kids to listen to on their iPods. So exciting! This is probably one of the best book deals I’ve EVER come across!

Lauren26
    Participant

I’m new to the Lamplighter scene….which set is a good one to start with?

missceegee
    Participant

They are all fabulous. At this price it’s worth buying all 3 seasons of audio dramas for $14. I paid $200 for them and they are worth every penny!

LindseyD
    Participant

@Lauren26, any and all! Lamplighters are just fabulous, character-building, positive stories and can be used for all ages. If yours are younger, you might want to grab the audio dramas. If they’re older, you could go with the audio dramas or the ebooks!

danceandbeglad
    Participant

I find out so much great stuff from all you lovely ladies, that I thought of ya’ll right away when I saw this last night 🙂 That is a great idea about the iPods, Lindsey! I imagine we will be enjoying these time and time again…we’re planning a family Hedge of Thorns night tonight!

I also bought the ebook collections for our kindles, and will probably put a few favorites in ibooks on ds12’s iPod-they come in both kindle and ibooks formats. I’m thrilled I can now check out so many of their titles for such a reasonable price. I love their books and own a few but I’ll admit their price can sometimes present a challenge! I feel like it’s my lucky day!  

chocodog
    Participant

Can these be downloaded to a kindle? What has to be done to download these?

revwife
    Participant

Thank you sooooo much for sharing!! We LOVE Lamplighter!

missceegee
    Participant

Danceandbeglad – hedge of thorns is great, but very, very, very sad. John, the main character, learns the hard way about boundaries. One of the first instances is John pushing his younger sister into thorns when he’s overcome wanting something on the other side and is disfigured and I believe blinded as a result. It’s been a few years since I read this one or listened to it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘7 for $7 sale for Lamplighter dramatic audios and e-books through Thursday night only!’ is closed to new replies.