2013 – 2014 Curriculum Blog Series

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Me too. And what a typical day looks like! 🙂

missceegee
    Participant

I’ve posted Part 4 which is the list for dd6. I will try to post her charts, etc. today. 

I also posted samples of the updated My Book of Centuries: Thinline Edition that I’ve finished and submitted to SCM for review. We will use this new streamlined version as a family with dd6 and ds9 and dd12 will begin her own to last for the remainder of her homeschool years.

missceegee
    Participant

Here is a typical day for ds9.

Shannon
    Participant

Missceegee, can you try the link again? It didn’t come through.

4myboys
    Participant

Christie, I have a 9 year old 4th grader so I am eager to see your 9 year old’s plans.  Can you try to post that link again, please?

missceegee
    Participant

Oops. Will do tonight. I just have 2 minutes during our break. It’s our first day, so you know that means extra explaining, etc.

Richele Baburina
    Participant

I would snap that thinline addition of the BoC in a heartbeat, Christie, and hope to see it in print soon.

Regards,

Richele

TailorMade
    Participant

Looks awesome, Christie!!!

butterflylake
    Participant

missceegee – did you post the daily or weekly schedule? I am very curious to see how you what you plan for the year breaks down to the days!

missceegee
    Participant

I am sorry I’ve been slow in posting the rest. I should be able to finish this weekend, Lord willing. We started school and our CM co-op this week, so it’s been busy. I’ll let you know when I get it done.

JennNC
    Participant

Christie, I tried to post a comment to your blog re: the thinline edition of the BOC, but I think it got lost in cyberspace somewhere. Anyway, agreeing with Richele, I *love* what you’ve done with it. And I really love the idea of having both versions available. I have some artsy kids who would prefer the original (which we have) and others who would much prefer the thinline. Any idea if/when it may be available? ~Jenn

missceegee
    Participant

JennNC, I’ve no idea, I’m sorry. BTW, I’ve sent you a PM. Christie

JennNC
    Participant

Christie, PM’ed you back. 🙂

Claire
    Participant

Christie you crack me up!  In a great and wonderful way.  Thank you.

I sense some *wonder* at Christie’s schedules and curriculum plans, but honestly ladies if you all typed up all you have planned for each of your children this year it would be just as delightful and long and complete and fantastic! 

I really like Christie’s orignal notion that she gains so much from seeing others similiar curriculum/plan posts. I’d love to share ours, but I’m too lazy to type it in to one place (it’s a binder system organized by subjects with scribbles and posts it here and there) Laughing …. and I keep some details in my head (scary, huh?) too! 

Just another .02 FWIW.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The topic ‘2013 – 2014 Curriculum Blog Series’ is closed to new replies.