The links and tips below are related to our book Life in the Word. This book guides students through several types of inductive Bible studies, designed to teach them how to accurate and effectively study the Bible for themselves! Be sure to check back here from time to time because we will be adding new and updated resources related to the book as we get them. If you have some resources that you’d like to recommend, let us know!
- Bible Gateway is a searchable online Bible in more than 50 versions and 35 languages.
Bible Reference Tools Online
- Blue Letter Bible contains some powerful Bible study and research tools, including Strong’s word definitions, a lexicon, a concordance/search feature, and several Spanish helps as well.
- Biblos contains a Bible atlas, dictionary, concordance, Strong’s word definitions, a lexicon, and more.
Other Related Bible Studies
- Wisdom for Life helps you perform topical studies in the book of Proverbs. You’ll use the same skills you learned in Life in the Word, chapters 3 and 9.
- Discovering Doctrine is a personal Bible study journal in which you can record your doctrine findings as you read through Scripture. You’ll use the same skills you learned in Life in the Word, chapter 4.
- Foundations in Romans walks you through an inductive study of the book of Romans, paragraph by paragraph. You’ll use the same skills you learned in Life in the Word, chapter 10.
We encourage you to make a backup of your e-book file for safekeeping. Feel free to copy your file onto a CD, an external hard drive, or another type of media, and store it away from your computer. If something happens to your computer or the files on it, you’ll still have a copy of your e-book in a safe place.