Free shipping on USA orders over $95!
- Jessica ClevelandParticipant
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a living book on nutrition and/or healthy food habits?
we are using Sassafras Adventures for science & next semester in anatomy, but I wonder if there is a book for now. My 6yo needs to learn his nutrition matters and clearly my stating it isn’t enough.retrofamParticipant
Bernstein Bear’s Too Much Junk Food, Christian Light has a story about a boy eating too much sugar, but you would need to ask them which book or search their website. I don’t think it was a Pathway reader, but it could be.MelissaBParticipant
I have a few ideas that might be what you’re looking for.
1) Homegrown Education – she has some elementary age items for nutrition. I enjoy their podcast too. If you are purchasing two or more items right now, use the code BUNDLE for extra 10% off – now sure how long the code is good for, it just started yesterday tho.
2) Food Renegade – has both elementary and older kids ebook (link is to elementary book)
3) Queen Homeschooling – a great selection of CM science notebooks, however the nutrition is upper elementary/junior high or high school, but something else might pique your interest. My son did one a few years ago and I’m thinking of him doing the high school nutrition one this school year.
If I think of anything else, I’ll post to this thread. Hope you find what you’re looking for.
- The topic ‘Nutrition’ is closed to new replies.