Does anyone have the answers for this sheet? My kids and I are confused. We read the chapter several times and have filled in some of the answers. Help would be appreciated!
We would love to help and I’ve asked Sonya to chime in when she is able. Can you let us know specifically which questions you are having troubles with?kletzingfamilyParticipant
The answers to the fill-in chart on the back page. Specifically the Pages that has a blank beside the esquires which we figured out were the appetites. And then the house of heart which lists two lords which we thought were will and conscience but those go at the top under prime minister and chief justice.Sonya ShaferModerator
Sorry for the delay; I was out of the office last week. I’ll list the answers here for you.
- Prime Minister: Will
- Chief Justice: Conscience
House of Body
- Esquires: Appetites
- Pages: Five Senses
House of Mind
- Foreign Secretary: Intellect
- Chief Explorer: Imagination
- President of the Arts: Beauty Sense
- Chief Attorney-General: Reason
- Lords of the Exchequer: Desires
House of Heart
- Lord: Love
- Lord: Justice
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.