Curriculum books for Sale! I am starting to catalog my home library this year, and as I do, I am finding books I had forgotten. Fun!
I’m also finding curriculum books of which I no longer have need. So, I will make a list below, and if you are interested in a book, just send me an email: Renee@totalhomemakeover.com or reply to this strand.
I will add to this list as I find more … and there will be more! 🙂
- Vocabulary from Classical Roots (A) – $3 | Has pencil writing and highlighter, but is in good condition and can very well be used as a vocabulary study. I believe it is recommended for grade 7 or older.
- French in 10 Minutes a Day – $3 | Has pencil writing on the first two pages only and is in excellent condition.
Here is a set for $20.
- The Golden Children’s Bible (Hardcover) – This is a beautiful Bible Storybook in excellent condition – no wear or tear whatsoever. I really don’t want to part with it, but I use Egermeier’s, which I prefer.
- Christian Studies (Book One Teacher’s Manual) is by Memoria Press. It is in excellent condition (with a few of my penciled notes), and a great Bible course. My girls, ages 14 and 16 have grown out of it.
I am adding a few more books to the list:
- D’Aulaires’ Book of Greek Myths with flash cards by Memoria Press – brand new. $10.00
- First Year Henle Latin Study Guide (Units I-II) by Cheryl Lowe – New $5
- English Grammar Recitation Teacher Manual Workbook One by Memoria Press – Like New – $5
- Poetry for the Grammar Stage by Memoria Press – $5 New
- God’s Gift of Language B by A Beka – New $10
Please email me at: Renee (at) totalhomemakeover (dot) com if interested.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.