7 & 8th Grader and planning Highschool Transcript

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • I am needing help in planning and documenting my 7th & 8th grade material for early accelerated learning for a transcript. Here are questions that come to mind:

How do you keep everything organized? Do you use the CM Organizer? If so, basic or the paid subscription? Does that help make a transcript? Do you have a specific software?

We use the Simply CM guides for our history, Geography and Bible. We are completing the last term for Year two in the history cycle (Joshua—Malachi & Ancient Greece) and we will start in September the Year 3). I didn’t even think to start marking things down for my 7th grader daughter for the stuff she completed with Year 2. Any advice there? She will be going into 8th this next school year.

My son will be starting in 7th this year. His reading is still improving. Can he use any of these book titles from 7th as an audio book to gain highschool credits?

What about the individual graded subjects. I plan to be using the Individual Studies for Grade 7 for my daughter, instead of the 8th. We wanted her to start with the Science book recommended Science in the Atomic Age. She is at the same level with the Using Language Well.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.