106 Days of Creation Studies (Yellow & Pink)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have searched high and low for the book “Yellow and Pink” by William Stieg. The only place I found it is on Kindle, which is just not the same IMO. Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a similar book that helps the kids to see both sides (creation vs evolution)….preferrably something I can get at the library?? I am pretty much out of time and need to figure something out pretty quick…may have to just skip it or go with the kindle edition of the book.  *sigh*

Mandi
    Participant

What about inter library loan?  That is how we got a copy a few years ago.  It may take a few weeks, though. 

Kathleen
    Participant

Yeah, I tried that. Thanks for the suggestion. Smile The closest library that has it is at a college in Alberta, Canada. I just really wanted to get it for this week. Frown 

MelissaB
    Participant

There is a Kindle version now on Amazon – will that help you?

gcbsmommy
    Participant

Sorry, this stumped me a few years back.  Never found a comperable replacement but just looked for opportunities to talk about the wonder of God’s creation, that it couldn’t just happen, etc..

I will tell you one of my top 10 homeschooling-mother shameful moments of things done in haste (because I think it is hilarious and the most embarassing thing, simultaneously!).  At one point after much internet sleuthing,but not much careful reading of the fine print, I thought I had found a copy of this book for sale!  JOY!  I quickly ordered it…  Oh yes, I recieved it all right – in CHINESE!  So if you read mandarin, let me know.  I have a copy. 

Kristina

RobinP
    Participant

Kristina, I might be interested in your Chinese copy. I have it in my library but I also have a section in my library of foreign language books that have been read by native speakers. I have a mom in my library from China who records my Chinese books for me. I burn them on to a cd and families check them out. Plus I have a son from China. If you’d like to sell yours, please let me know.

ServingwithJoy
    Participant
    Kathleen
    Participant

Thanks everyone for your help! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘106 Days of Creation Studies (Yellow & Pink)’ is closed to new replies.