106 Days of Creation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m curious what became the 2 new replacements for 106 Days of Creation.  I can’t seem to find any info on the blog or forum.  I have Learning About Birds which we completed this year.  My DS really enjoyed it.  I have both Pond and Stream and Outdoor Secrets Companions, too.  I found 106 Days of Creation used.  I’m just exploring my options for next school year. 🙂

Thanks for your help!

Karen Smith

Our new science courses will be available for purchase soon. Watch for an announcement for Discovering What God Has Made (grades 1-3) and Exploring What God Has Made (grades 4-6) in our weekly email and on our Simply Charlotte Mason Homeschooling Facebook group.

Jamie
    Participant

Aaahh, okay!  Thank you so much for your help!  🙂

Stephany
    Participant

Oh, that’s exciting!! I can’t wait!!

Ruralmama
    Participant

I’m looking foward to seeing this too! Now I have another option. Jack’s Insects or this for my 5th grader? How about the 3rd grader? Would the 2 new courses line up with each other? Could I combine a 3rd and 5th grader at all?

I really want to do outdoor secrets round 2 with my 5 year old….and don’t really wish to run 3 sciences….

Tamara Bell

We do not recommend combining a 3rd and 5th grade student into one of the new studies.  The 5th grade student will work more independently with their level while you work with the younger ones.

Mrs_Longworth
    Participant

We just began 106 Days. The new ones are very tempting! As is the introductory pricing. Should I switch? Thoughts?

Ruralmama
    Participant

Well, were doing both new courses next year. Discovering What God Has Made (grades 1-3) for a 3rd grader and very interested 5yr old tag alone….and Exploring What God Has Made (grades 4-6) for the 5th grader. It lookes a bit easier than Jacks Insects and combines all the kids sort of…;) They don’t completely line up, but at least I am only doing 2 sciences and the topics overlap. The 5th grader was sure to tell me he wanted to hear the easier books too. They love science picture books!

I plan to do Jack’s Insects (4th and 6th) and Outdoor Secrets (1st tag along 4 yr old) the following year 2022-2023. I already have them…

This seems more doable;) I am excited about science finally!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘106 Days of Creation’ is closed to new replies.