106 Days of Creation

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Where are the book listed now that go with 106 Days of Creation?  I can’t find them.

Thanks,

Polly

Nina
    Participant

If you pull up the sample from the website, there is a book list in there.  That is the only one I know of.  HTH.  🙂

my3boys
    Participant

Not sure if it can be found in the samples portion, but once you print (if you’re doing e-book) or receive your guide you will have a *Resources Needed* page.  That contains ALL  of the resources you’ll need (even the one’s listed optional) from videos, to books, to marbles, to a glass of water. It’s broken down by supplies you’ll need through out the whole study to the Creation Days themselves.  Creation Day 6 seems to have the most books listed to be read. We found most of our books at amazon; only one or two from library. 

Also, through out the guide (much like the others) there are reminders for upcoming lessons to either purchase/skip/substitute, which is so helpful.  HTH

We’re on Day 6 right now, been working on it for quite awhile.  Wish we hadn’t taken so long to get through it, but I wasn’t getting the whole CM thing at the time:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘106 Days of Creation’ is closed to new replies.