106 Days and Nature Notebooks?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m love science (have a BS in Biology) and so alot of our study and things we do are geared toward nature and science.  I have young kids (7,5,4, and almost 2) and I want to start a nature notebook this year but as I’m looking through 106 Days of Creation it mentions doing creation notebooks and I think if I did both it would be to much!?  Has anyone combined them into one notebook?  106 Days offers some nice tips on nature notebooking too.  Just wondering . . .

Kristen

Cindie2dds

Interesting question.  I got Out of Doors and 106 Days because I couldn’t decide what exactly to do.  Maybe both?  I’ll be interested to see what others have done.

Jodie Apple
    Participant

For science, we use 106 Days of Creation on Monday and Wednesday and do Nature Study on Friday.  Sometimes their Nature study work on Fridays comes from the side notes included in 106 days and sometimes it’s something different altogether.  What they do on M/W goes in their Science notebook and what they do on Fri. goes into their Nature Journal.  It’s just a way we’ve tried to combine and feel like we get the best of both!  Wink

HTH,

mj

mj

I like this idea. I was trying to decide which to do as well. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘106 Days and Nature Notebooks?’ is closed to new replies.